[This is the beginning article in a series that will address orthodontic marketing ideas, and orthodontic marketing strategies.]
Orthodontic Idea # 1 – Use a Mix of Postcards and Brochures to promote your practice to the same audience.
Case Study of an Actual Orthodontic Marketing Plan –
One of our long time orthodontic clients came to us with a simple challenge. How do we integrate the use of postcard marketing and brochure mailing, while saving on printing costs, on postage costs, and still be able to track the campaign together.
Since we had previously designed a response producing postcard, and a brochure for his practice, here is the strategy we came up with, which could easily work well for you to generate new cases;
1. Purchase a list of the closest 5,000 homes to your office
2. Select a targeted income, we can help you determine the best fit by running a demographic analysis on your area
3. Design a custom design just for orthodontists. We know what gets a response.
4. Print 10,000 postcards and 10,000 brochures upfront to save on printing costs
5. Then cross mail the different pieces to stay in front of the local residents (Example Below)
January 20th – Brochure – List A
March 2nd – Brochure – List B
April 13th – Postcard – List A
May 25th – Postcard – List B
July 6th – Brochure – List A
August 17th – Brochure – List B
September 28th – Postcard – List A
November 9th – Postcard – List B
We take care of all the logistics, mailing list updating, and paperwork.