Looking for a way to promote all of your services to your patients? Our orthodontic practice brochures are a great way to advertise your services to your clientele. We print your message on high quality, full-color premium paper stock and offer numerous fold types that will suit your office and your brand. Educate your orthodontic patients about gum disease, Invisalign, or promote your expertise with braces.
Custom Printed Practice Brochures
We Print In A Variety Of Sizes
Designing A Brochure For Patient Use
Patients want to know more about how orthodontic treatment can benefit them. Brochures are a great way to address specific concerns and educate patients on the services your practice offers.
What Information Should You Include in a Brochure?
Orthodontic Print Source works exclusively with orthodontists and can help you tailor a brochure that works for your practice. Typically, this type of brochure features information on full-color, premium paper, and is provided in one of various fold types. Orthodontic patients can find out more about topics such as Invisalign or periodontal disease, or the brochures can be used to highlight an orthodontist’s background and expertise.
A common topic of concern for patients with braces is what they should or shouldn’t eat. This type of brochure can assist you in educating your patients about proper eating habits and practices. The information also includes tips and facts on proper dental care while wearing aligners or braces.
We Can Help With Custom Graphic Design
We have expert graphic designers on staff that can assist you with design and branding.
Beautiful Brochures For Your Practice
Full Color Printing
Color is what sets your design apart from the rest. We only use the best and the brightest inks.
We use a 4/4 process to produce the most impactful brochure around.
Half Fold, Tri-fold, Z-fold, and other fold options are available. We can also print small to large brochures.
We have a variety of stocks and finishes to choose from. We print on 100 lb. Gloss Book.
Ned a job sooner? We can rush your job and air ship any product to you.
Select from a variety of custom fold options and sizes. Our most popular is the 8.5″ x 11″ tri-fold brochure.
Orthodontic Practice Design Samples
Eating Habits Brochure
Perfect for your new patient packet, Eating Habits brochures provide important facts and tips regarding how to properly care for new braces or orthodontic treatments.
Some common topics regarding eating habits and braces include:
- Forbidden hard foods
- Forbidden sticky foods
- Forbidden crunchy foods
- How to care for your new braces
- How to clean your braces
- Who to call when you have a dental emergency
Designing A Patient Brochure
Our brochures are sized to fit with your office and brand, and are available in an 8 1/2” x 11” tri-fold design. Orders can be placed in groups of 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 and at one reasonable price. The brochures are printed using a state-of-the-art, four-color process. Colors such as magenta, cyan, yellow and black are combined to enhance the images and content. All brochures typically come with a glossy finish so the imaging and text will stand out.
Color Terms for Tri-fold Brochures
It is also helpful to learn some of the color terms that are used when producing tri-fold brochures. The terms are spelled out as follows:
- 4/0 – the brochure features full color on the front, and a backside that is blank
- 4/1 – the front is displayed in full color while the backside is featured in black
- 4/4 – presents a full-color front and a full-color backside
Introducing Patients to the Field of Orthodontics
Educational brochures area are a great and effective way to introduce patients to the field of orthodontics! A popular choice amongst orthodontists is a tri-fold brochure that includes the following topics:
- A primary section introducing patients to the field of orthodontics. This part of the pamphlet defines orthodontics (a dental specialty that corrects poor jaw and tooth alignments, or malocclusions), further emphasizing that patients are treated using orthodontic appliances or braces.
- To follow, the brochure touches on the important role of an orthodontist – a doctor who diagnoses and treats improperly aligned jaws and teeth. Of significance, the background of orthodontists who first train as a general dentist, then study in an accredited orthodontic residency program for several more years. The information underscores the orthodontist’s membership in the American Association of Orthodontists or a similar association. It also includes statistics about adult orthodontic treatment (in this case, one in five adults are generally seen by orthodontists).
The brochure might include the provider’s contact information and website, as well as other orthodontists who are part of the practice’s orthodontic team. Common questions can be answered such as what the orthodontic age requirements are for children. Normally, the American Association of Orthodontists advises that children receive an orthodontic check-up by the time they turn seven years of age.
You might also add that it is the orthodontist’s goal to provide patients with the best treatment plan for his or her stage in life. On the outside of the brochure, you may want to place an associated image and the name of your dental practice and logo.
Questions to Ask and Answer
Brochures can be used to emphasize the reasons for orthodontic treatment by stressing specific facts. For example, the following questions may be answered to help acquaint new patients to orthodontic treatment and care:
- Why is orthodontics important?
- What is the American Association or Orthodontists?
- What is the advantage of orthodontics?
- What is a malocclusion?
- What causes orthodontic problems?
- Who benefits from orthodontic treatment
- Is it ever too late to get braces?
- When should children first see an orthodontist?
- How is an orthodontist different than a dentist?
- What are the costs?
When you turn your brochure into an FAQ type pamphlet, it is easier for parents or adult patients to consider the value of orthodontic care.
Other Printing Products
Besides using full-color brochures, you may also want to consider adding other printing products to promote your practice:
- Business cards
- Facebook cards
- Greeting cards
- Letterhead stationery
- Presentation folders
- Referral cards
- Referral notepads
A comprehensive package ensures consistent and memorable interaction with patients and prospective patients in your community.
Let Us Help!
Delivery and turnaround time is generally between 2-5 days
You can receive quantities from 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000 and up.
Turnaround for rush orders is usually 3 days from the receipt of the artwork.
We have over 10 paper stocks available. 100 lb. Gloss Book, Recycles, 100 lb. Gloss Cover and more.
Brochure sizes and folds can be tricky. Call us today so that one of our print experts can assist you.
Color both sides at no extra cost. We print 4/4 full color on all orders unless you ask us not to.