Orthodontic Rack Cards
Rack cards offer orthodontic practices great exposure wherever they are used. Use them at the front desk to announce a new service, promote incentives, or receive customer feedback. You can also leave the cards in a stand in another dental office to generate leads and referrals. However you choose to use them, you will find that the cards are helpful tools in promoting continued interest in your practice and its services.
Full Color Beautiful Rack Cards
Convey Your Services
A Four-Color Process
At Orthodontic Print Source, our orthodontic rack cards use our state-of-the-art, four-color process. We combine cyan, magenta, yellow, and black to give your cards a clear resolution and professional appearance. This type of high quality printing ensures that your practice will receive the added attention it deserves.
Display Your Information In A Concise Way
We can design a custom rack card for you
How to Make the Most Out of Your Rack Cards
You can use orthodontic rack cards in one of various ways. Provide information about the orthodontists in your practice or use the cards to feature information about oral and orthodontic health subjects.
Using Cards to Introduce the Orthodontists in Your Practice
If using the cards to introduce the dentists on your staff, consider a heading like “Meet the Doctors.” Under this heading, feature each dentist with bullet points, quickly highlighting his or her background. Place a picture of the orthodontists to the left or right of the content.
For example, you might format a bio as follows:
Dr. John Jones
- Native of Phoenix
- Wife Lynn and two children
- Soccer coach
- Fluent in Spanish
- Enjoys straightening teeth
- Loves reading
- Appreciates his patients
- University of Southern California graduate
You can follow this format for all the orthodontists in your practice, easily engaging potential clients.
Invitation Rack Cards
Head a rack card with the following:
“Orthodontic Care for the Whole Family.”
Then include the following bullet points:
- Patients of all ages welcome!
- Evening appointments available!
- Most insurances accepted.
- Financing available.
Below this information, add your logo. Include your name and contact information at the very bottom of the rack card.
Rackcard Printing Features
Full Color Printing
These rackcards stand out because we use the most premium and brilliant inks.
We use a 4/4 print process to produce exceptional looking rack cards.
The typical rack card size is 4″x9″ , however we can print smaller or oversized.
We print these on extra thick card stock to make a lasting impression.
Need a job sooner? We can rush your job and air ship your letterhead to you.
Other Paper Options
Want to print on recycled paper? A thicker card stock? Give us a call we can help.
Orthodontic Print Source will print rack cards in the following formats:
- 4/0 – Full color on the front with a blank back
- 4/1 – Full color on the front with a black back
- 4/4 – Full color on the front with a full color back
Papers and Coatings
Orthodontic Print Source only selects premium paper for printing rack cards and our other featured products. By using papers and coatings of high quality, we can guarantee that your printed material will enhance your professional image in the marketplace. The following list highlights our rack card paper and coating choices:
- 14 point gloss coated or premium uncoated
- 16 point dull cover with a matte finish
- Recycled 100 lb. dull cover with a matte finish
Rackcard Graphic Design
Rack Cards for Treatment and Care Information
When designing a rack card, outline the card as follows for treatment and care information:
- Place the card’s heading at the top, such as “Orthodontic Care for the Whole Family.”
- Next, include a matching image to compliment the heading, such as a picture of a smiling family of four.
- Beneath the image, consider adding a short area of text to support the title. The text might read, “We provide patient-focused orthodontics for every member of the family.”
- Under the image, include supporting details in bullet point format. You may include the following incentives – “All ages of patients welcome,” “Financing available,” etc.
- At the very bottom, place your logo preferably on the left across from your name and contact information.
Formatting Rack Cards to Welcome New Patients or for Promoting Offers
Orthodontic rack cards may also be used to welcome new patients and feature special discounts or offers. Usually, special offers and new patients fall under the same rack card theme. For example, you may title the rack card as follows:
- We Want to Welcome You to Our Orthodontic Office! Receive the following discount on your first office visit.
You can then highlight the discount, using graphics.
- Below the discount information, direct the user to bring the card to his or her first orthodontic visit to receive a credit or discount for orthodontic work. Include the following supporting text: “This discount/credit is our way of saying, ‘thanks,’ for being a part of our orthodontic family.”
- In smaller print, in parenthesis, include what the discount or offer includes. Place social media icons on the rack card to incite people to share this information on their social media platforms.
- Toward the bottom, feature you phone number in large numbers. Preface it with the following – “Call us today to schedule your orthodontic appointment.”
- At the very bottom, place your logo, preferably on the left across from your name and practice address and website.
Spread the Message
Rack cards can keep your practice name and services out in front of the people in your community. Use your cards for the following:
- Introducing patients to the orthodontists in your practice.
- Featuring your practice’s services.
- Highlighting promotions and discounts.
Include Orthodontic Rack Cards in Your Local Marketing Plan
Orthodontic rack cards can help you communicate and engage with your patients and prospects. Use them in all of the aforementioned ways to support your practice’s growth. Besides placing rack cards in your reception area, you can place them in community dental offices and at strategic spots in pharmacies, in schools, and local businesses. Orthodontic Print Source will do all we can to support your marketing goals in this respect.
Let Us Help!
Delivery and turnaround time is generally between 2-5 days. Custom paper, please add 3 days.
You can receive quantities from 250, 500, 1,000, 2500, 5,000, or more.
Turnaround for rush orders is usually 3 days from the receipt of the artwork.
We print on all types of paper stock. Our standard paper is premium and extra thick.
We can provide graphic design services for rack cards. Call us today to get started.
We only use expensive inks and print with printing presses that are the latest in technology.